QuikMetrix is based on WebFOCUS 8 from Information Builders. If you like QuikMetrix but don’t require the whole WebFOCUS license for your business intelligence needs, a WebFOCUS runtime-only variant is available to pair with the QuikMetrix application template.
Not really. The QuikMetrix application template does not pose a limitation on the number of InfoApps and measures that you can deploy.
QuikMetrix is implemented by RDC Business Solutions (www.rdcbiz.com).
Yes there is. Each QuikMetrix client may participate in a collaborative application community of QuikMetrix users:
- Email your enhancement suggestions. Selected features are worked into the application with each new client implementation.
- The QuikMetrix application gets better and better with each client’s input!
- New versions of the application are posted to the QuikMetrix cloud repository after each client install.
- Download from the cloud and upgrade your QuikMetrix install yourself, or contract IBI/RDC to perform the upgrade.
- Free one-year subscription to the QuikMetrix cloud for application downloads (small fee-based subscription required thereafter).
QuikMetrix is surprisingly affordable, and specifically priced to remove the “it costs too much to implement” objection that is common with BI portal solutions.
- QuikMetrix is delivered in a fixed 4 to 5 week project.
- Deploy up to 40 metrics for up to 4 Portal tabs during the short engagement.
- One custom scorecard report is included.
- Mentoring is provided so you are self-sufficient with the template to deploy additional InfoApps and measures on your own after the implementation team leaves.